View Single Post
Old December 11 2009, 09:52 AM   #57
Broccoli
Vice Admiral

Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne in April!

Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
Torg wrote:
I'm loving Batgirl. It is the only comic I am currently collecting right now issue by issue. I really like how it is playing out. Among other things, the comic is actually fun and somewhat light in comparison to the other Bat-books.
To be fair, that's true. For what the book is, it works.

I'm having a difficult time wrapping my mind around the idea that Steph is old enough to be in college. It's only two or three months ago, DCU time, that she and Tim were still in high school, and Tim's only about sixteen.

It's not inconceivable that Steph is college aged. I'm just having a hard time buying that.

Again, I have a specific vision of Steph, and Batgirl isn't it. So long as the book entertains me, I'm in. I do like the character, and I have since way back when. It's nice to see her getting some respect.
Maybe they both aged Tim and Steph to freshmen-age. Tim does seem to be acting older than 16 as of Batman Reborn. Honestly, though, the book works better with her being in college, I think.