View Single Post
Old December 10 2009, 10:16 AM   #758
frenchman
Commander

View frenchman's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

Merry JinXmas wrote: View Post
auntiehill wrote: View Post
Have fun!

...and, more importantly, get pictures.
You can't take pictures during the play (stop over at House of Tucker and check out the "Connor's in a Play" thread. Pictures from rehearsals, professional reviews and reports from those of us who have been to see it.

Here's what I posted at HOT with some modification:

The cast was wonderful, a terrific ensemble. I got a chance to chat with Joe Spano and Harry Groener. I didn't see Connor and asked Harry, the most recent cast member to emerge, if CT was still upstairs. He said no, that Connor had already come down. I was so disappointed.
My cab was out front so I headed out, and there he was, sitting outside by himself, having a smoke. I said the very clever "there you are," and OMG, he stood up and gave me a HUG! We chatted about the play and I mentioned I flew in from NYS, which surprised him. He's really enjoying doing the play. I was going to ask how his injured finger was healing, but I decided not to bother because it's still taped up (one of his fingers was dislocated during a fight scene).

At the very end of Connor's professional bio in the playbill is this very sweet notation: "Love to A & J." Every time I thought about it on the way back to my hotel I just smiled. It's one of the things I so admire about him: He keeps his feet on the ground and remains devoted to his wife and son.
Thanks, Jinx, you rocks

The "Love to A&J" thing : i knew that and indeed it's a sweet thing.

And something i want to say : i've read every reports and every times, it's the same thing : he must be very tired after this performance but he takes time for his fans and stays to talk a bit and he recognizes them, i think it's a great thing.

ok, i thought there were more pics about this play on this thread (it's a little bit my fault )

Connor and Joe Spano

Connor, Patrick Adams and Harry Groener

Brian Henderson and Connor

Patrick Adams and Connor

Brian Henderson, Connor and Joe Spano.

Problem solved