View Single Post
Old December 1 2009, 05:38 PM   #19
Zion Ravescene
is doing this now

Re: Happy Birthday little fox!

Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Zion Ravescene wrote: View Post
I too was eventually lured towards the Fox having been a staunch fan of operatic works, and as a feature-packed alternative to IE it saw a lot of action with me. However, recently that fox has become bloated, fat, greedy, and gluttonous, at least towards me, so I eventually threw the thing out and settled back in for several nights at the Opera. But I still occasionally revisit the Fox for the occasional evening of Loathing.
I have tried Opera and Chrome, even whatever the Apple one is, and despite the (sometimes serious and annoying) flaws I still prefer the fox.
Ultimately it was the (sometimes serious and annoying) flaws that made me fall out of love with the Fox. Still, I do like a lot of the things about it, including some of the add-ons like Greasemonkey and Tab Mix Plus. And Download-Em-All... that came in very useful on some days...

ITL wrote: View Post
In the context of this thread, this is bordering on the heretical and you're clearly a demon.

As long as I'm not being blasphemous, then I'm OK with that.
Zion Ravescene is offline   Reply With Quote