View Single Post
Old November 29 2009, 06:20 PM   #24
jefferiestubes8
Commodore

Re: Star Trek: Enterprise seasons Blu-ray spec. features wishlist

As far as additional commentaries I'd love to hear from some of the ENT actors as well as director of photography, visual effects supervisor, writers, production designer, music composer, episode director, producer

On Broken Bow alone they could have 2 more commentaries.
I'd love for them to have commentaries on all the best ENT episodes since this would probably be the last official CBS release of ENT on home video.

Maybe they could get some more stuff from Entertainment Tonight who is also under the CBS Corp./Viacom umbrella from 2001-2005 with set visits and Interviews of the cast during that period.
I'd love to see all the official EPKs (Electronic Press Kits) put out by Paramount TV at the time the show was in production from each season.

Possibly some stuff from the Star Trek conventions during the 2001-2005 period where the ENT cast spoke and see some fans in ENT fan-costumes would be good to see on the Blu-ray.

I think most of us would like to see any screen tests they did with the cast before Broken Bow was even in production in 2001.

If any of the episodes had any additional deleted scenes that were not on the DVDs...
jefferiestubes8 is offline   Reply With Quote