View Single Post
Old November 16 2009, 02:48 PM   #87
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: SW AU - A Glimmer of Hope

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response to all your kind comments, I was away for a few days.

A new chapter should be up tonight.

In the meantime...

Gojirob

Yeah, the Sith have great experience in using the darker emotions to draw people over to their side. I hadn't thought along the lines you've mentioned here, ie. Luke's experience with con artists... I would say that he has still lived quite a sheltered life because of his father's influence so he is more innocent than that. But we'll see how this plays out.

USS Avenger

A lot of people assumed that Luke was to be the new apprentice. However I will say that all the clues are there as to the identity of Darth Vidious.

Again, we'll see how things play out as to whether Corellia was destroyed by a Peace Moon .

And lastly, wow! Thanks so much for that last comment. Really made my day. Any author likes to hear that!

Admiral Young

Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying this dark twisted version of the Star Wars universe.

Nerys Ghemor

Glad I was able to surprise you. I do so enjoy throwing you all for a loop as to your expectations!

The Badger

Thanks! I'm glad you noted that little twist with the May the Force serve you. Seemed to make sense that in a universe where the Sith were more open, they would have some kind of alternate greeting and it ties in nicely with the Sith way of looking at the Force and the powers it gives them.

Mara Jade in a bodysuit? Yeah, gotta love that!

As to the back and forth with Avenger - What is Darths&Droids? I'll have to try and find it now...

Like I said, thanks again for all your comments. More coming tonight!

Joel