TUC: CE
GEN: CE
FC: CE
INS
NEM

TNG seasons 1-7
DS9 seasons 1-7
VOY season 4

I pretty much have everything I want. The only feature film I'm missing is TFF, which I can't say I care to own (especially since Shatner wasn't allowed to go back and re-cut the film to try to make it better). I obviously don't have ST'09 since it isn't available yet, but it's pre-ordered so don't worry.

I never became particularly attached to TOS (even though I like the films). I'm not the biggest fan of VOY or ENT, either. I only recently ordered VOY season 4 because I had a $100 gift card for Amazon and there are some decent episodes of the series I'd like to have. I wouldn't mind having some of ENT, either. It's just that there are only a small number of episodes that I really enjoyed and care to own on DVD. If only they'd produced a "Best of..." collection for VOY and ENT.
"I managed to find Uno and Checkers, and also parts of Battleship and most of the pieces of Candy Land, which I figure, I can mix together to create a fabulous new game, CandyShipBattleLand. War never tasted so good." - Lorelai Gilmore
Warp Coil is offline   Reply With Quote