View Single Post
Old November 7 2009, 12:26 PM   #6
J. Allen
Dancing on Rainbows

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: The Captain is never my favorite

Hope you don't mind if I use your format, TBC!

The Next Generation
I was always a fan of Data and Riker. Captain Picard was awesome, but I connected more with Riker than anyone else, and Data just fascinated me.

Deep Space Nine
Sisko was definitely a badass, without a doubt, but I always watched the show for the interactions between Odo and Quark. My favorite out of the group? Mr. Garak.

Voyager

Never was much into Voyager, but I always liked the EMH.

The Original Series
Definitely McCoy. Kirk was an unabashed kickass God's gift to women and the worst nightmare of his enemies, but McCoy had that southern drawl, that curmudgeonly scowl and that care in his eye that you knew he was going to do his best to save your life.

Enterprise
Phlox. Definitely Phlox. As much as I like Scott Bakula, I feel they could have replaced his role with a broom handle and a pair of those jokey nose glasses, and no one would have noticed.

J.
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote