I'm just sitting here watching the Blu-ray of Nemesis
(the TNG BLu-Ray movie pack), and you know what? I'm starting to get used to it. I mean, there are things in this movie that drive me up the wall, but there are moments where the movie really shines.
* I love the Riker/Troi wedding party. Even when I first saw the movie I said to myself "It's about time!".
* Tom Hardy as Shinzon - You know, I don't think the guy gets enough credit. Sure his motivation was a bit, well, confusing, but I think he played the part very well.
* The special effects in this movie were extremely well done. To me, it's one of the best things about the movie.
* Commander Donatra. ..okay, well I have this thing for Romulan women. :P
* The opening sequence. I loved the feel of the opening sequence. To me it's the best opening sequence since Star Trek VI (but not as good as TFF's).
So, what did you like about the movie (and I will say this right now, please, no "the credits rolling" or anything similar as answers).
“I've noticed that about your people, Doctor. You find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million. You speak about the objective hardness of the Vulcan heart, yet how little room there seems to be in yours.” - Spock, The Immunity Syndrome
Leonard Nimoy: 1931 - 2015