View Single Post
Old October 29 2009, 01:59 AM   #5
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

Re: "Buffy/Angel" Characters' Best Episodes?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy: 'Innocence', 'Anne', 'Beer Bad', 'Once More with Feeling', 'Normal Again'
Xander: 'The Pack', 'Revelations', 'Lover's Walk', 'The Replacement', 'Hell's Bells'
Willow: 'Something Blue', 'New Moon Rising', 'Tough Love', 'Villains', 'Two to Go', 'Grave'
Giles: 'The Dark Age', 'Passion', 'Helpless', 'A New Man', 'Bring on the Night', 'Lies My Parents Told Me'
Oz: 'Phases', 'Beauty and the Beasts', 'Wild at Heart'
Spike: 'School Hard', 'The Harsh Light of Day', 'Out of My Mind', 'Crush', 'Beneath You'
Anya: 'Fear Itself', 'Triangle', 'Entropy', 'Selfless', 'Chosen'
Riley: 'The Initiative', 'Goodbye Iowa', 'Where the Wild Things Are', 'Into the Woods', 'As You Were'
Dawn: 'Real Me', 'Blood Ties', 'Forever', 'All the Way', 'Potential'
Tara: 'Restless', 'Family', 'Who Are You', 'Tabula Rasa', 'Seeing Red'

ANGEL
Angel: 'City Of', 'I Will Remember You', 'Are You Now or Have You Ever Been', 'Smile Time', 'Why We Fight'
Cordelia: 'Rm with a Vu', 'Parting Gifts', 'Over the Rainbow', 'Slouching Toward Bethlehem', 'You're Welcome'
Doyle: 'I Fall to Pieces', 'Bachelor Party, 'Hero'
Wesley: 'Guise Will be Guise', 'Soulless', 'Salvage', 'Lineage', 'A Hole in the World'
Gunn: 'War Zone', 'The Shroud of Rahmon', 'The Thin Dead Line', 'That Old Gang of Mine', 'Players'
Fred/Illyria: 'Through the Looking Glass', 'There's No Place Like Plrz Glrb', 'The Magic Bullet', 'Shells', 'Time Bomb'
Lorne: 'Happy Anniversary', 'Belonging', 'The House Always Wins', 'Spin the Bottle', 'Life of the Party'