View Single Post
Old October 28 2009, 03:16 PM   #51
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: SW AU - A Glimmer of Hope

Nerys

Glad you enjoyed the droid's line! I really wanted to throw that in here as a wink to the original trilogy.

Anakin's difficulty with the Force is a mixture of both things you mentioned - the Force abandoned him because he didn't follow the Force's will. Of course what that implies is that the Force wanted him to help Palpatine...

Thanks for the comment!

USS Avenger

See above ie droid line - glad you got a kick out of it as well.

And no, I swear, Greedo will NEVER shoot first!

Gojirob

Thanks for your indepth commentary once again. IE. the whys and wherefores of Anakin's dis-empowerment, see above. (I hope this isn't spoilery, I tried to make it very clear in the prologue that that was what is going on)

Your commentary on Anakin is spot on, exactly how I imagined that time after defeating Palpatine.

Order 66... I have an idea, I might write a couple of vignettes about it one day...

Admiral Young

Thanks for your kind comment.

Ana is an original creation as are the whole crew of the Venture apart for Greedo.

Ie Ahsoka... I haven't really spent much time on her, haven't been up to date on Clone Wars cartoons so I haven't really included her. But yeah, she will probably be dead just like our reality.

Gibraltar

Thanks! Really enjoying this commentaries from you, look forward to every time you post one of these!

IE the Sith in this reality... I won't give too much away yet, but suffice it to say that things are slightly more complex. There will be an explanation in an upcoming chapter though.

Thank you all for your comments once again! Lovin' it!

Joel