View Single Post
Old October 25 2009, 03:35 AM   #29
firehawk12
Fleet Admiral

Re: Dollhouse 2x4 Belonging Grade-Discuss-Commentary **SPOILERS**

Bob the Skull wrote: View Post
Delta1 wrote: View Post
firehawk12 wrote: View Post
I don't get why this is any worse than any of the other "engagements". Because he's creepy raper dude? So what? The other times, they just going on "dates" and not being whored out?
It's not the raping, it's the procurement. He altered her mind with drugs, misrepresented her as a schizophrenic, and gave her to the Dollhouse for the sole purpose of having a rapetoy. He tricked them into thinking she was irrevocably damaged and unable to live with dignity or happiness. Say what you want about how the Dollhouse treats actives, they do seem to prefer recruiting volunteers and lost causes vs. snatching people off the street.
At least this branch of the Dollhouse.
Well, given that they are happy to brainwipe some NSA dude or whatever the old security officer was, I don't think these people have any morals about snatching people off the street. Yeah, they say these people want to forget their traumas... but I have to imagine that there are people who are just "caught" by these guys and mindwiped.

"How do you trust a nation that's invented Karate? They're standing there in their pajamas... then they kick you in the balls!"
firehawk12 is offline   Reply With Quote