View Single Post
Old October 21 2009, 01:05 AM   #74
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Re: The Plan - Grading & Discussion

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
I'm not sure what you're saying here...
I just found it odd that it took her months to accept she was a Cylon after she was resurrected in Downloaded, but whenever she is "activated" in The Plan she is willing to carry out her orders like a good Cylon. It struck me as a little odd.

Ayelbourne wrote: View Post
Did anyone catch on to the fact, that the elephant that Cavil used as a trigger for Boomer, was the same one that stood on the table in her apartment in Downloaded?
I remembered something about wooden elephants on Caprica but I couldn't remember if they were in Boomer's apartment or in Kara's.

One other complaint, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was a little upset by the score. I realise that Bear reused a lot of old tracks from the first two seasons (and some of Richard Gibb's tracks from the miniseries) to help The Plan fit into that timeline, but as someone intimately acquainted with the music from BSG it sounded a bit repetitive to me. It particularly stood out when Something Dark is Coming started playing; I thought it was going to build into an epic scene but instead it just faded away before it reached the good part. The originally composed music was excellent though, I loved the stuff he scored for the apocalypse scenes.