View Single Post
Old October 16 2009, 07:06 PM   #47
unusualsuspex
Captain

Re: Star Trek : Angel

And so concludes STAR TREK : ANGEL - THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE, but the story continues in BROKEN SWORD, currently in production! (First chapters here shortly if people want them?)

I realise my writing needs to be worked on but I thank everybody who has taken the time to contact me with their kind (and shockingly unanimous) praise and comments. It makes the writing process SO worthwhile when people enjoy it!

As far as canon is concerned I have tried hard to keep events both true to canon technical and timeline through research at MEMORY ALPHA and BETA, so a big thanks to the guys there!

One HUGE thanks I really need to give is to a guy from the SCIFI MESHES board by the name of William Johnson. He kindly allowed me use of a ship he'd created, the USS Mainstay, to refit into the USS Angel. There are renders on my website which are just fantastic as it was the perfect vessel for my needs so his kindness was instrumental in giving my crew a place to work, party and suffer.

Thanks Bill!

USS ANGEL/DOCK - MODEL AND RENDER BY WILLIAM JOHNSON ~ COMPOSITE BY NIGEL KERR

In the meantime, if you want more it will be my pleasure!

Last edited by unusualsuspex; October 16 2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Credits on image
unusualsuspex is offline   Reply With Quote