View Single Post
Old October 16 2009, 03:10 PM   #21
SpaceBrotha
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: In Defense of the Occupation

vigilia_ognissanti wrote: View Post
SpaceBrotha wrote: View Post
vigilia_ognissanti wrote: View Post
Are we supposed to laugh? Because I'm not laughing.
Why would you laugh at something serious?
Because I think this is a bad attempt at trolling, something thats should elicit laugher but instead turns out very disappointing.

Do I really need to point out all the very bad parts about your post? Let's try...

Many civilizations were created by the blood and sweat of inferior cultures. Where would America be now if it had not had the mighty Negros to tend her fields and fight her wars?
Where would the English be if she did not have India to fund her illustrious empire? Would we still have the pyramids if our ancient black brethren did not enslave the barbarous Hebrews?
It matters not the individual suffering of a race. What matters is the destiny of the race as a whole.

This is pure evolution. Arguing this fact would be tantamount to supporting creative design as opposed to natural selection.
And I left out all the parts about fictional races. The parts about actual cultures is bad enough.
You don't like my choice of words but you have done nothing to refute them other than calling me a troll (which is untrue I actually believe what I said.) The type of argument you are using is known as ad hominem. It is used often by people who are unable to refute the point made by the opponent, and by many Fox News personalities. If you don't have anything useful to add then please don't try to derail the discussion.

Change we can believe in!!!