View Single Post
Old October 4 2009, 10:44 PM   #15
AntonyF
Administrator

View AntonyF's Twitter Profile
Re: Farscape rewatch

Temis the Friendly Ghost wrote: View Post
I've never listened to any commentary tracks for either show, but the Farscape team have about a million times more right to congratulate themselves on their creativity and daring (if not their coherence and discipline, which was often lacking ) than the stale hacks of Stargate.
I have watched the extra features on the discs... which for me is unusual, I always forget extras. This time I watched and enjoyed them. But I did forget the commetnaries! I must go back and listen to them... although I don't think there's many.

Harvey wrote: View Post
Unlike, say, Jeremiah Crichton from season one.
Oh that one was so bad... the acting from the guest cast was truly hideous. But I like Kegg I enjoyed the Rygel humour.

RoJoHellspawn wrote: View Post
I must be one of the only people in the world who actually enjoys "Taking the Stone." It's not one of my favorites by any means, but I never had a problem with it. And I love the ending.
I find it horrid. And The Choice was similar, and should have probably gone in my bottom three. It went for the Battlestar Galactica attempt at grieving... people drink, act odd, stand in dangerous places, act suicidal, look moody... then get on with their lives next episode. I hate this type of contrived episode so much.
AntonyF is offline   Reply With Quote