View Single Post
Old October 4 2009, 06:33 AM   #3
J. Allen
Going Nowhere Fast

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Baxter the Fox Full Body Sketch

Ghoul Malakai wrote: View Post
Two points:

First, they do allow OT art posts in the Trek Art forum (confusion over which resulted in a QS&F thread), and
Oh, okay. Well if a mod wants to move it there that's fine with me. I didn't know.

Second, who's Baxter again?
Baxter's my fox character I created. I don't know why I named him Baxter, but I liked it.

It's a good job, though, for someone who hasn't drawn in a long time, especially since childhood. If you're serious about this, I'd suggest investing in a figure or life drawing course to help get down the basics. IIRC, the last time this subject came up, one of us mentioned "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain," which I think you bought? Have you been working through their exercises?
Thank you! Yes, I bought the book and no, I did not do those exercises.

In fact, I've been busy with so many things, the last time I put pencil to paper was about 8-9 months ago. I just had some time last night and doodled a full body sketch of Baxter.

J.
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote