View Single Post
Old September 26 2009, 04:13 AM   #82
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: Smallville 9x01 "Savior" - Discuss/Grade <SPOILERS>

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Army green and dog tags? Really?
That bugged me as well, so they are from Kandor/Krypton, and wear the same uniforms our current military wears? Yeah, a little off there.

Overall this episode surprised me, it was actually better than I had thought it would be. IMO this series is way past its prime, but I think it is slowwwwwwwwwwwwly building up to what we all think of when we think of Superman. Maybe, just maybe, Clark really is embracing who he is, this time. Maybe this is the season where it all changes, and I do hope so. It certainly looks like things are off to a good start.

The Zod stuff it seems is something they are building for this year. Lois went exactly 1 year into the future, and the girl came back 1 year from the future, and apparently the world is going to end in 1 year, which is the same length as one TV season. So it seems that whatever is going to happen with all of this will be handled this season, and it will be drug out throughout this season as the main story line. So I'm interested to see where they go with it all.

I give it Red-Blue Blur

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote