View Single Post
Old September 21 2009, 07:12 AM   #19
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: Cast any actor from any era as your dream Superman cast

mswood wrote: View Post
My favorite Superman surprisingly is Brandon Routh. Out of the character who portrayed him I honestly felt he had pre crisis Clark down (I liked Cain on a more post Crisis take), and I loved that Routh actually looked like he was doing those stunts.
What's the difference between pre-Crisis Clark Kent & post-Crisis Clark Kent?

I'm glad to see some decent love here for Brandon Routh. Count me as another fan who hopes he comes back. He's not my favorite Superman but he's as close as you can get without using voodoo to resurrect Christopher Reeve.

Captaindemotion wrote: View Post
I think Julie Christie would be a better Lara than Susannah York, the actress from the first two movies. I've stolen someone's Ma Kent, sorry about that!
That was me. No biggie. That one was the hardest for me to cast. And you're probably right that Christie would be better for Lara than for Martha Kent.

Christopher wrote: View Post
The DCAU Luthor is modelled on Telly Savalas, who was Greek, and has a fairly swarthy complexion.
And Telly Savalas made a cameo appearance in one of the early drafts of Superman: The Movie. Superman would be searching the streets for Lex Luthor and apprehend a bald man, who would turn out to be Savalas.