View Single Post
Old September 16 2009, 02:19 AM   #28
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Cast any actor from any era for your dream Batman cast.

Foley0402 wrote: View Post
For me, with the possible exception of Christian Bale, everyone in the Nolan-verse movies have essentially seared themselves into my mind as the iconic representations of the characters, so I won't even bother listing those characters.
What's funny is that his choices have been quite different from who'd expect or envision.

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
My dream scenario would be to see Christopher Nolan sort of pay homage to two of the four previous Batman films by bringing in Danny DeVito and Jim Carrey to play slightly toned-down versions of the Batman characters (The Penguin and The Riddler, respectively) that they portrayed in Batman Returns and Batman Forever, although something that I think would be even more awesome than that would be to see the iconic Burgess Merideth and Frank Gorshin bring to life variations on Carrey and DeVito's versions of the characters, either in a more serious take on the mythos of the old TV show, or within the context of Nolan's universe. Heck, it would be awesome to see Merideth and Gorshin bring their old 60s' TV series personas to life within the context of Nolan's universe.
I considered Ron Jeremy for The Penguin.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote