Is Comcast going to implode?
Been meaning to post this for a while...but i was wondering if anyone else feels like COmcast might be the next big corporation to implode:
- ridiculous commercials (though my 4 year old seems fascinated by them)
- Poor service (multiple outages)
- Rising prices (such as on demand movies; costing now $4.99 and up; Redbox is only $1, and seems to have as good a selection)
- Unneeed monopoly (in CHicago, CLTV, a 24/[really 13 3/4 hour] Chicago area news channel can ONLY be seen on COmcast)
- Lackluster On Deman COntent
- semi-randomly assigned channel numbers (HD channels kinda plopped in between ~ 171 and ~330; groupings that get interrupte by an unrelated channel)
- Overcharge for HD package
Anyone want to the list? Or am i just disgruntled?
JP Paulus jp [at] paulus . com