View Single Post
Old September 10 2009, 07:23 PM   #30
Cakes488
Commodore

View Cakes488's Twitter Profile
Re: Married Men -- no all Men I have question.

Misfit Toy wrote: View Post
Cakes, married man here - for almost 25 years. That guy is fixated on you and he's fantasizing about you. You're going to have to be as blunt as you possibly can be with him. You're going to have to tell him that the next time he tries this shit, you're telling his wife. Period. No "friendly chats", no hanging out, no creepy staring, no phone calls - NOTHING.

You can't "hint" at anything - you're going to have to tell him straight out.

If ANYthing happens after that, call his wife and then go to the cops. Or a big, big friend with a bat.
I do have my man friend and he said he'd pay him a visit. He's been upstate quite a bit the past couple of months and we've made sure he's been visible...I didn't want to go over there with him because the less interaction I figured the better. I'm sooooooooooo glad I didn't eat lunch because the thought of him fantasizing about me is making my stomach turn.

I do want to say I haven't hinted at shit. I've told him flat out and directly -- which everyone is bringing to my attention that makes the situation even worse since he's not listening. I can be very assertive, direct and blunt and completely nasty.... and nobody usually fucks with me...I can't believe this guy is "coming back for more" after I've already cut his dick off practically.