View Single Post
Old September 10 2009, 07:00 PM   #23
Cakes488
Commodore

View Cakes488's Twitter Profile
Re: Married Men -- no all Men I have question.

Guartho wrote: View Post
Cakes488 wrote: View Post
I mean it's not EVERY weekend that he's done this...just about 4 times in the past 2 months.
That's still every other weekend.

Cakes488 wrote: View Post
I do want to say that I'm not scared of him...he does not scare me and I'm not afraid of him at all.
A seven-year-old can fuck you up if he stabs you while you sleep.

Also, I want to be the first to make the joke "It sounds like he's trying to have his cake and eat it too."

So you've lived there for 8 years and he has just recently started coming on to you?
Damn you and your math!

Well it's a summer place and he doesn't live there full time either...he actually doesn't live far from me "downhome", he's in queens and i'm in Long Island. Well we were supposed to go hiking 2 years ago, but he never showed up and I was glad because I honestly didn't want to spend the afternoon with him anyway. So when he was making his moves he said he was waiting to have this conversation with me for 2 yrs...ugh...I get grossed out whenever I think about it, makes me never want to have sex again. Well LOL OK I won't go that far.

Teelie wrote: View Post
Stalkers are like most other obsessives; they start small and work their way up. It's rare someone jumps right into something major. I've seen it enough to see a potential danger when I read about it.

It's entirely possible he may have been stalking you for years but only now has he become obvious about it or something has changed in him to spark this obsession recently.

Police are a necessity if this continues. Telling him in no uncertain terms to stop it and continuing is harassment and not the idle stuff either.
This didn't even occur to me that this may be years in the making...but we're in a rural area...it's not like he can peep me from his place. But I think I'll throw in..."am I going to need to inform the police as well" in addition to the I'm telling Jean thing...might as well throw everything at him.