Saquist
Commodore

Re: WIP - TMP Enterprise, deck by deck

CTM wrote: View Post
Saquist wrote: View Post
A Question for CTM
Science Officer is a memeber of the Star Trek Official Movie Forums:

The Science Officer wrote: View Post

By the way, whilst you're around Saquist I've been keeping an eye on CTM's Enterprise construction. It is looking very good. However I have a question to do with travel pods.

On docking, the pod doors are supposed to slide open somewhere just inside the airlock. Does CTM intend to solve this with his design? Somehow I don't think it will be easy on the secondary hull as the airlock is not vertical. I'm not on that forum, but curious as to how it might be resolved.
Thanks CTM, Science Officer really appreciates the prompt response.

I do intend to deal with that, but have not gotten so far yet. My primary hull ports do, but I haven't addressed those in the secondary hull yet. They'll go in when I go back through and do the deck-by-deck detailing.
billcosby wrote: View Post
Yep. That's terrific and terrifying all at once!!
Make sure you create backups CTM! You don't want to lose all that hard work.

Now as a gamer I would like to think that files of this sort might be applied to some sort of game engine as a installable mod. I've always wanted to walk around ALL the corridors of the Enterprise and just go exploring and have no part of the ship cut off to me. Perhaps some of you have played the Simon and Schuster Interactive Technical Manual... or Voyager's Elite Force expansion? Both of them have free tour mods which are enjoyable in their own right, but to have every deck, every room, every crawlspace available for exploration. Well, that's as close as we're going to get to being aboard a Starfleet vessel.

Could you Imagine tackling a Galaxy Class starship?!
How bout it CTM? Are you game? I'd even help out. Maybe 46 decks is a little much for one person.
Saquist is offline   Reply With Quote