View Single Post
Old August 30 2009, 09:41 PM   #5
All Seeing Eye
Admiral

Re: Improving your Sci-Tech Forum

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
My problem is not so much with the absurd engineering projects, such as the infamous "pyramid" question, but rather the conspiracy nonsense that people like Tachyon Shield promote in here.

I don't care to see this forum become a place for pseudoscience and hackery. Soft sciences like philosophy are one thing. Claiming vaccines are part of a global conspiracy to make the world's population stupid and docile in anticipation of the 2012 apocalypse in which our Reptilian overlords will finally make themselves known and bend us all to their will... yeah, I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure none of that hokum is the least bit scientific.

Scientific learning is the best defense against ignorance, and it really concerns me that we'll happily tolerate ignorance and outright bullshit in the name of fairness. Science isn't about what's fair or what makes everyone comfortable. Science is what you can prove with evidence, logic, and/or reason. It's not what you heard spouted by some acid-dropping lunatic on Coast to Coast AM.
I have never once posted anything in Sci Tech to do with Reptilians or 2012 so you have absolutely no right to even claim that to be the case. Where the hell have I mentioned Reptilians or 2012 in here? It would appear you are confusing 2 different forums.

Please provide me with a link to anywhere in Sci Tech where I have said that "vaccines are part of a global conspiracy to make the world's population stupid and docile in anticipation of the 2012 apocalypse in which our Reptilian overlords will finally make themselves known and bend us all to their will".

I'd love to see this link. Reptilians or 2012 or even Coast to Coast AM for that matter have absolutely nothing to do with vaccines being toxic and my opinion on vaccines.

I have on merely 2 occasions (just 2!) in Sci Tech said that vaccines inject toxins into the Human body all of which is 100% true. There is no denying that this is the case the evidence and information can be found anywhere. What people get irate about is when we talk about the effects on the Human body.
My opinion is that these toxins have disastrous effects, the worst being neurological damage in children or unborn babies, other people disagree.
I don't see what your problem is with my having a different opinion to you.

If I feel these toxins being injected into people are deliberate I also have a right to say so. Who do you think you are telling me I should be quiet and not give my opinion. I have every right to give my opinion regardless of whether you agree with them or think they are crazy.
I provided links in the last vaccine thread here giving information about the toxins, the proof was there and as I said, if I want to express my opinion on top of this information then I can.

If I had not provided links regarding vaccines and their toxicity i'd understand why you might have a problem but the fact is I did provide links and information.

Nobody forces you to read peoples posts, nobody forces you to enter certain threads. You make that choice for yourself.
How does the creation of a thread alter your enjoyment of a particular forum?
You enter the Sci Tech forum and you are presented by nothing more than simple thread titles, it's entirely up to you which thread titles you click on, it's up to you which threads you read.
What is not up to you is who posts or what they post. If you don't like something don't read it, if you don't like a particular thread then simply don't enter it. If there are specific posters you have a problem with when it comes to reading what they have to say then use the boards ignore feature.

This is called common sense and there are two options:

1) use it

or

2) Stop complaining.

Last edited by All Seeing Eye; August 30 2009 at 10:16 PM.
All Seeing Eye is offline   Reply With Quote