View Single Post
Old August 29 2009, 03:11 AM   #295
CaptainKen
Lieutenant Commander

View CaptainKen's Twitter Profile
Re: Whatever happened to Starship Exeter?

xortex wrote: View Post
Are there gonna be any more Exeter episodes?
I kinda thought you might not be fully up to speed on Exeter. We've been waiting a LONG time for the 2nd episode which I believe they said would be finished a couple of years ago. We're still waiting, but we are excited because they are very close now! But it's been 5 years or so since they did any filming and there are no published plans on their website (at least nothing dated in the last few years) to indicated that another episode is in the works. I hope that this second episode when it is completed will be so well received that they will reorganize and consider shooting another, but I know that hope is kind of a long shot.

I'm a HUGE fan of Exeter because I really think they've nailed that TOS look-and-feel. "The Tressaurian Intersection" is just awesome! BUT I'm a realist and it concerns me that their websites haven't been updated in years. There is no updated news, announcements, press releases. If they were actively preparing to do another episode you would think they might say something to someone...