View Single Post
Old August 27 2009, 10:12 PM   #13
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile
Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

Karen in Lewistown, Mont.: Any scoop on how Juliet will return to Lost?
Besides what Elizabeth Mitchell herself teased, Josh Holloway hopes for a special Suliet reunion. "Maybe she'll be this beautiful angel that appears and you can have this erotic scene," he jokes. In all honestly, Josh doesn't have a clue what's going to happen with Juliet, but he does know how it affects Sawyer in the new season. "Now that he's lost Juliet, I think the leader-hero thing is gone. I think he doesn't give a s--t to be anyone's leader at this point. He's heartbroken. He's back to 'The world sucks' and maybe throughout this season someone can redeem him again and bring him back from hell, because right now, he's in hell."

Dan in Orange, Calif.: Is there any hope for Sawyer next season on Lost
Do you mean, is there hope that the executive producers won't kill Sawyer in the final season? Josh Holloway isn't holding his breath on that one. Josh tells us, "Knowing Damon Lindelof, Sawyer must die. Maybe Carlton Cuse will soften. I always thought he should die. I think he should die because him and society is never going to work, so why go back?"

Source: E!Online
[PAUL]
Male, 30s to 60s, any ethnicity. Overworked, harried from a long day and many hours, faced with a highly adrenalized situation that forces him to remain calm and tests his ability to keep his wits about him - a test he fails as panic wins out. NICE CO-STAR. WILL BE IN EPISODE 602 and MUST ALSO BE AVAIL FOR EPISODE 603

Source: DarkUFO
Filming for the sixth and final season of “LOST” began on Monday, but most of the lensing so far has taken place at the Hawaii Film Studio on Diamond Head. But today, thanks to visiting “LOST” fan, blogger and podcaster “TheODI” and film industry watcher Tim Ryan, there’s finally a couple of tidbits to report.

As a vacationing fan, “TheODI” has enjoyed visiting a number of “LOST” locations, including the beach set at Papailoa (still standing by) and Camp Erdman (a.k.a. Othersville). Thanks to some especially friendly people, he was able to get good leads on where they might be found. And indeed, we were both able to check out what looks like the first location shoot of the season, way out on the west side of O’ahu.

The set was unmistakable: the beach temple where Jacob lived, and atop which once stood the “four-toed” Egyptian statue. Nearby, the remnants of a large bonfire.

“TheODI” reports that the actors said to be attached were Michael Emerson (Ben) and Terry O’Quinn (Locke… or Not Locke), the implication being that the beach shoot provides the exterior to the interior scenes filmed early this week. This fits with what a friend mentioned to me last week, suggesting that Brad Henke (Bram) was on deck early. It seems Season 6 will quickly pick up right where one of the Season 5 timelines left off.

Note: The ever intrepid “TheODI” ventured much further than I dared, and will soon be publishing some great up-close-and-personal photos on his blog.

Source: Hawaii Blog
Man, January can't come soon enough.