View Single Post
Old August 26 2009, 06:59 AM   #555
KirkSpockTOSFan
Captain

Location: I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion
Hi, I'm New Here!

As this is my first time being here, I didn't know where to post this at. I just want itroduce myself and say hi. My screen name here is KirkSpockTOSFan but my real name is Brandy. Anyways, I decied to join here as I love Star Trek and have for many years. I came across this site sereval times by going to startrek.com on a regular basis. I'm a member on that site as well as trekspace and the offical star trek movie site as well. Anyways, I will tell you my favorite Star Trek shows,movies, and charcters and so on. My favorite shows are: The Orginal Series, The Next Genaration. My favorite movies are: Star Trek XI, The Voyage Home, The Search For Spock,The Final Frontier,Genarations,Nemeis. My favorite charcters are: Kirk,Spock,McCoy,Data,Picard,Riker. But my most favorite charcters of all that I listed is Kirk and Spock. My favorite episodes from TOS are: The Trouble With Tribbles,The City Of The Edge Of Forever,Amok Time, This Side Of Paradise,The Naked Time,Spock's Brain,Journey To Babel, just to name a few. And from TNG they are: Unification part 1 and 2 and there are some others that I cant think of right now but will list them later once they come to mind. I also went to my very first Star trek convetion this year and it was in Las Vegas. I had so much fun there that I have plans on going to the next one if money permits it. I also got to meet my favorite Star Trek actors such as William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Zachuary Quntio, Jonathan Frakes and Brent Spinner. Well thats all I can think of at the moment, until then, Live Long And Prosper!

Last edited by KirkSpockTOSFan; August 26 2009 at 07:14 AM.
KirkSpockTOSFan is offline   Reply With Quote