View Single Post
Old August 17 2009, 03:20 PM   #17
think
Rear Admiral

View think's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to think Send a message via AIM to think Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to think Send a message via Yahoo to think
Re: Aurora Class Slipstream Prototype

this works but there needs a wave receiving and transmitting scope like the dish on the average trek ship.., why you might not want to know this but back when renders took forever I had something very close to this modeled after voyager/Andromeda with a reflector wave station channeled port now lost in a hard drive amongst countless other ships/environments as we always have. but this ship was simmed between the galaxies deeply specked out there and the only reason it did not get "stuck" out there was the ability to ride a wave channel thru to the next galaxy

my ship mapped the whole of everything but then lost the currents of waves in negative realities and voids...

this ship if following the slidscapes and edgewise motions in time currents could finish the project but that is just a maybe you know.,