View Single Post
Old August 16 2009, 05:32 PM   #16
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Problems with the "Swine flu vaccine"

Tachyon Shield wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
Can we get a mod in here to do something about Tachy's posts? This is SciTech, not TNZ. I am sick of seeing ignorant conspiracy bullshit in here.
What does my opinion on Vaccines have to do with TNZ?
Because that's where this horseshit without any scientific basis belongs.

You always make these statements without backing them up with any reputable sources. This is not the first time you've done this, either.

I come to SciTech to have interesting discussions about actual science and technology, and you are always bringing in whacked-out conspiracy theories you can't provide a shred of proof for.

Your threads about impractical scientific fantasies, like the pyramid thing, I don't really mind so much. At least there is some scientific content there, marginal as it is. But if you're going to come in here and claim vaccines are part of a conspiracy to kill people or make them stupid, you'd best bring some proof or you're just going to get called out and ridiculed for it.
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote