View Single Post
Old August 13 2009, 10:02 AM   #10
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral

Re: Romulan questions

Thanks, EmperorKalan. To clarify my earlier comment that Vrax having a power-mad son is amusing, it's funny to consider that, to those who have been following the "Enterprise" post-finale as well as "Vanguard", it's clear Vrax doesn't have a clear or easy path to the praetorship. His experience of politics consists of some very prominent ups and downs, and I imagine he developed a very complex and, well, wise view of the empire's internal workings, seemingly having taken a long, difficult and dangerous road to get to his final position. Vrax does seem a reasonably cautious type. It's amusing to imagine his son (if he indeed exits...)understanding none of this, instead seeing political power in simple, greedy "whoopie, I'm in charge now!" terms, and happily jumping into a position left vacant by his father (indeed, assassinatng his father) with the idea that he'll have whatever he wants, NOW.

Last edited by Deranged Nasat; August 13 2009 at 12:24 PM.
Deranged Nasat is offline   Reply With Quote