View Single Post
Old August 9 2009, 10:43 PM   #117
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Grading & Discussion

captcalhoun wrote: View Post
Rachel's got a cracking set of pins...
Not to mention a pinning set of cracks.

How fucking smart is Rip Cord? Is he a genius or a moron? The wheels were turning so bloody slowly, Peter Griffen slowly, granted he was the only one to figure out that Doctor Who was the baddie, but how? Was he thinking it over in his head for the whole time, like trying to solve a combination lock one combination at a time in sequential order, until the script needed someone to have an epiphany?

Deus ex machina much?

And why was Cullen so concerned about incriminating himself by just making and arming his own nanites in his own factory, when ultimately he made a ripe patsy of himself by turning on that transponder code like a right nonce screaming to the world that he is evil and should surely be locked in a little box.

Considering how they treated Cobra Commander and Destro in the End, I do believe that they are completely with in their rights to be vengeful on the people that did this to them and would continue doing this to them, because that looked like they were stuck in a coffin with out trial or promise of release or any contract defining the terms or quality of their confinement, that given the alternative of life in a coffin fed through a tube for the next 6 decades or murdering 400 people for a scodge of Lebensraum, it doesn't seem unreasonable to wade through a blood bath and if positions were reversed, this isn't anything the good guys wouldn't think about doing to the bad guys.

Is the "prison" a toy available from Hasbro?

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote