View Single Post
Old August 4 2009, 08:55 PM   #464
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Re: Lost SPOILERS Frozen Donkey Wheel!

new spoilers/updates:

-Lost's Nestor Carbonell will finally be a series regular next season. "I'm moving my whole family to Hawaii next week," Nestor tells me. "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes." Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof say his backstory will take a significant time to reveal. Adds the actor: "Obviously Richard doesn't age, so I'm most curious to know how old he is and if he's in fact pulling the strings.

-We won't see much DHARMA in Season 6.

-Jacob has NOT appeared as another character on the show.

-[Ian] Somehalder told EW exclusively that Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse only told him half an hour before the Vampire Diaries panel that he will be coming back next season. "It's not clear yet" when it'll happen but "it'll be very soon." Somerhalder said he wasn't necessarily surprised at the development, because he had been talking to the producers for some time about returning. "It's just a matter of timing and getting me down there," says Somerhalder.