View Single Post
Old July 27 2009, 08:28 PM   #245
Etched
Rear Admiral

Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
^ Yeah, there's some great stuff in that Blu-Ray/DVD promo. If you've got the patience to creep through frame-by-frame (or the YouTube approximation thereof) there are all sorts of little snippets which go by too quickly to really register at regular playback speed. The guy in my av is one of them.

Etched wrote: View Post
Just delurking to thank Nile for the link to the Heroes comic con vids. Though I think I'd have a better idea of what was going on with out the fangirl screaming everytime Sylar appeared.
Etched sighting!
Yes, I'm still alive and amazingly there are people who remember who I am. My premmie's lounge cohorts simply weren't coping without me so I had to come back. Plus its my five year TrekBBS anniversary on Saturday and I thought there might be cake.

diftorhehsmusma wrote: View Post
and now i'm pretty stoked about the next season of 'heroes' too. this fall is gonna be interesting.
but i'm also confused about something - what is this talk about guys wanting sylar killed off? why? because his awesomeness is intimidating to them? i hope they leave him thinking he is nathan for at least a couple episodes, build the dramatic tension up a bit.
I have to say that I found season two Sylar annoying and found myself wishing they had killed him off but I've since done a complete 180 - he was more often than not the best thing about season three and one of the main reasons I'm still watching.
Etched is offline   Reply With Quote