Thread: UFP Anthem
View Single Post
Old July 16 2009, 05:06 AM   #104
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral

View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: UFP Anthem

The Borg would do well not to threaten Cardassia with mere riverdance. We have weapons at our disposal as well, you understand. Ambassador Herkimer may be getting jitty with it, but I might remind the ambassador that we are familiar with your history as much as you are. Perhaps the Borg might respond better to a taste of their own medicine?

(to my junior science officer) Gil, access our library of Federation intelligence. Prepare an immediate broadcast to all Borg within range. I assume you are aware of which...
Gil: Yes, Gul. Broadcast will commence shortly. Attention crew of the Aman Evek: All Cardassian personnel will don protective ear wear immediately. Beginning transmission...
(ship's speakers immediately fill with the most foul form of torture ever devised even by the Federation)
Borg drones: CANNOT COMPUTE. COLLECTIVE CANNOT WITHSTAND BALLAD OF BILBO BAGGINS. SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN (all drones immediately collapse)