View Single Post
Old July 10 2009, 05:37 PM   #121
Kestra
Vice Admiral

Re: Misc - Several issues - Misc Posters Read!

An Officer wrote: View Post
Hermiod is getting exactly what he wants from this thread - it is the same thing he wants from any thread, given the chance. It has to be about him, all the mods, and general posters must somehow be addressing him, or he is not happy. Every time you give him this attention, which he craves, it guarantees he will continue to act in exactly the same manner the next time, in order to get exactly the same results. It is a self-feeding cycle. Since he shows no sign of changing himself, this behaviour won't go away until the rest of us change.
I disagree, and think you're being unfair to him. It's not about craving attention. While I do think Hermiod has certain issues on this forum, I think those issues are best left to be discussed between himself and moderators. You're telling people he wants attention yet you singled him out here with no reason to. Leave it to the mods to deal with him, or find a different way to address this issue yourself. It's just going to derail the thread here if we keep discussing it. PM me if you want to talk, though.