View Single Post
Old July 10 2009, 12:08 PM   #90
Hermiod
Admiral

Re: Misc - Several issues - Misc Posters Read!

Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post
I'd like to address some points.

Hermiod, get a blog. If your sexism towards men issue ever actually becomes a significant problem here outside of one poster who also happens to be you constantly harping on it, then get back to us. Otherwise, stop derailing unrelated threads with it and making everything about your personal crusade. It's to the point now where we want to have a discussion with the female posters about sexism issues (this has been an issue behind the scenes for a long time) but hesitate because we know you'll make it all about your little pet peeve inside of ten posts and won't let it go when asked. I think you've proven our concern accurate in this thread. I'm not going to argue with you about it in here after this, because that would quite frankly be a waste of time and would further derail the thread, but seriously, enough already.
To be honest with you - boo fucking hoo. You don't want to talk about it ? Fine. Just because somebody formalised the mini-modding you've been doing for as long as I can remember that doesn't mean you can say a word to me about disrupting threads when you've just done it yourself.

T'Bonz's post was about sexism in Misc and so was mine. There's nothing unrelated about it. If you don't like it, tough.

What won't pass is comments just designed to piss people off with little or no content to back it up. That's trolling, and it's an existing rule that doesn't need extra draconian extensions about insulting politicians or celebrities tacked onto it in order to be applicable.
So where are Garak and Squiggy's warnings then ?

I don't know if moderators are allowed to put people on ignore, but if you can do so then please do. On a board where the above poster's actions aren't warnable there's no way I've said a damned thing that's actionable so you have no further reason to read what I've said.