View Single Post
Old July 10 2009, 08:00 AM   #2
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Josie Maran: Genre babe of the week #29 (July 2009)

Josie Maran is my second of three choices. She's a model and has been a favorite of mine for over a decade now. I believe the first time I saw her was when she was on this magazine cover in 1998...

She has appeared on the cover of countless magazines ever since. You've undoubtedly seen her at the grocery store or on the magazine rack.

Here are some of her older modeling shots...

Her full name is Johanna Selhorst Maran and she was born in Menlo Park, California on May 8, 1978.

She's known for being very sexual. She likes talking about sex and once mentioned in an interview that that guys can't keep up with her. She's very outspoken and a lot of what she says is laced with sexual overtones, from her descriptions of acting class excersises to eating sushi. When she was younger, she wanted to be a sex therapist.

Getting back to the pics, here are a few candid shots from over the years...

She eventually took up acting and landed some small roles in a few movies. Here's a sampling...

The Mallory Effect (2002)

Van Helsing (2004)

Little Black Book (2004)

The Aviator (2004)

In 2005, she moved to Hawaii in order to become a teacher. Speculation was that she was leaving modelling and acting behind for good. That appeared to be it for Josie.

In 2006 she stepped back onto the public scene, with a surprise...

And this is they guy who did it...

They're not married. She doesn't believe in marriage.

She had a daughter, Rumi Joon, born in her backyard on June 20, 2006...

She's back in the game now and these days, she spends her time pushing her cosmetics line, getting involved in environmental causes and making appearances at various functions...

Since coming back, she has also appeared on Dancing with the Stars...

She got booted off the first night.

Here are some recent candid shots...

And a couple of recent modeling shots...

That's her life so far.

The Josie train continues. Who knows what the future holds.

Last edited by Agent Richard07; July 10 2009 at 02:07 PM.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote