View Single Post
Old July 7 2009, 05:33 AM   #86
diftorhehsmusma
Lieutenant Commander

Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

NileQT87 wrote: View Post
Three seasons are really not hard to watch (seriously, it took me about 4-5 days to blast right through them, but then again, I'm a marathon queen--I've watched entire seasons in 1 day before.
....i must clarify: i have a 1 1/2 year old who takes up the majority of my time every day. i simply don't have the time to blow through 3 seasons of anything. it took me, like, a month to get through TOS. some days i managed to get 3 or 4 episodes, and that was seriously pushing it. also i have a man who works hard and wants attention (geez, i know....) when he comes home. altogether this leaves me with nowhere near enough time for myself, much less nurturing any more obsessions. oy.

but thanks very much for the episode list! i am interested in all sides of any character who catches my eye, and your little bit of backstory will no doubt come in handy.

also.... ^^ what is with his eyes in that last pic? looks like someone got happy with the photoshop, and the result is not appealing. his eyes are glowing, for pete's sake! even sylar doesn't have photoshoppy glowing eyes, does he?
diftorhehsmusma is offline   Reply With Quote