View Single Post
Old July 6 2009, 02:15 AM   #601
JD
Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Destiny Book 3: Lost Souls - (SPOILERS)

I never really thought about it before but after reading the posts I am finding that I agree with most of what Sci said. Especially about the Federation realizing that they was nothing to do about the Borg, and coming to realize that they needed help. Because IMO this is baisically what they had to do with the Borg, get help, and as someone who's had medical issue that have recquired me to get help from others I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with that, and IMO anyone who says that there is is insulting people with disabilities (I'm on medication now so I only need help when it comes to one or two things, as long as I stay on the meds). IMO everyone cannot do everything, and eventually you will have to realize it. Hell, we're the stongest country in the world, and we need help when it comes to alot of international situations.

As for the Alpha/Beta quadrants being a worse place now, I have to dissagree again. Ok things might be worse in alot of ways right this moment, but they are already looking better for the Federation in the form of (since I don't know which of you guys have read ASD I'll put this in spoiler code)
. And they are also looking up for