View Single Post
Old June 30 2009, 10:38 PM   #334
Marie1
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Sigils and Unions--The Thirteenth Order

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
Macet probably DOES have scales embedded in his skin and they may have sliced deep; he'll have to get that treated once this is over, though I doubt in the heat of the battle that he feels the pain as strongly as he will later. Right now, all he cares about is that he landed his blow and accomplished what he intended to accomplish with it. Of course, Cardassian scales in that part of the body are much smaller--so tear away a Jem'Hadar one and you've torn away more area than with Cardassian microscales.

It was Arawil that had the orange eyes. Based on Weyoun's and Kilana's eyes, I've imagined Vorta as having much brighter and unusual eye colors than humans tend to have.

And to both of you--yeah, I LOVED letting the Cardassians get their payback on the traitors!
Oh... I always thought they had purple... but that's not to say it couldn't be changed of course- and in the case of your Vorta, they'd use to to throw the Cardassians off too.

Also- eewww.

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
Oh...sorry for the double-post, but I have one more piece of news to announce! I have just finished writing the battle sequence!

There will be more action to come--but this whole sequence is the most difficult thing I had planned for myself for the entire book, and I am VERY proud to have finished!!!

I am HOPING this means I'll speed up in posting new sections...
Woo hoo! (especially that last sentence! )
Vote: RA Avatar Contest #21!
"He sings lounges? I'm not familiar with that musical form."
-Taran'atar, DS9-R Mission Gamma 3 --Save Taran'atar!
Marie1 is offline   Reply With Quote