View Single Post
Old June 25 2009, 02:54 PM   #38
J. Allen
Remember... Remember.

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Klingon Academy: Any Fans?

Just for the record, since you guys love KA (as do I) but many of us can't play it, I do say Bridge Commander does a good job of healing the wound. Take a look at the BC Kobayashi Maru modded game. Here are some screenshots from the game that I have taken and resized so they don't stretch the page:

**This is image intensive**

Enterprise E in battle with Galor:

USS Excalibur (me) attacking Dominion Battleship:

USS Excalibur beauty shot as I pass a planet:

Bridge of the Excalibur:

USS Enteprise NCC-1701-A at Warp:

The bridge of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A (Red Alert Mode):

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are a hundred ships to choose from. Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Ferengi, Cardassian, Breen, Borg, the whole works. It's easy to create any battle scene. Wolf 359 is a blast! You can visit Deep Space Nine and interact with the station (hail Kira and see what happens!), warp to over 50+ destinations, including Earth, take the Wormhole into the Gamma Quadrant, it's a whole universe to play in.

EDITED TO ADD 30 SECOND CLIP I JUST MADE:

Bridge Commander Quick Battle Clip

EDITED TO ADD SEVERAL MINUTE CLIP I MADE:

Bridge Commander Battle Clip

J.
I've noticed that about your people, Doctor. You find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million. You speak about the objective hardness of the Vulcan heart, yet how little room there seems to be in yours. - Spock, The Immunity Syndrome

Leonard Nimoy: 1931 - 2015

Last edited by J. Allen; June 25 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Sorry, I just can't get the video right. Well, I did now.
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote