View Single Post
Old June 21 2009, 11:35 AM   #55
Yoda
Rear Admiral

Re: Olivia Wilde: Genre babe of the week #26 (June 2009)

Hermiod wrote: View Post
^One of the highest rated GBotW's ever was over 40 at the time - Monica Bellucci. Quit judging people based on their age.
First of all, get over it, because I'm sure even you'll give up on Monica Bellucci as 'hot' when she turns 70, 80, or maybe 90. Age related ugliness happens to the best of us. I don't think we need the 14th amendment on this one!

IMO, Monica was clearly over the hill in those Matrix movies, and that was before she hit 40. If I had a time machine, I'd vote down for her sometime after buying the correct ticket for some random $200 million lotto drawing, but probably before stopping the Holocaust and 9/11 and all that other time machine crap.

Even Cindy Crawford is showing her age, and really she's probably a best case scenario for 40+.

The voting patterns here have been pretty silly, anyway. I think there really are people here who vote down/sideways on the actual hot women in an attempt to keep whatever quirky/moderately attractive girl with whom they have an imaginary relationship in the running!