View Single Post
Old June 19 2009, 08:31 AM   #7
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Olivia Wilde: Genre babe of the week #26 (June 2009)

Here's what Megan Fox had to say about her in the October 2008 issue of GQ...

I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl — Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing.
And here's what Olivia Wilde said in return in the June 2009 issue...

"I came into my trailer at House the morning after that article came out," Olivia says, "and one of our writers had done an illustration on my mirror of a mountain ox saying, 'Save me, save me. Please, Olivia, make out with Megan!' " Though Wilde is a little skeptical of the recent girl-crush fad, she’s always willing to pitch in for a cause: "Of course, anything I can do to save the mountain ox, I'm happy to do."
Didn't stop there. Wilde also said the following in the July 2009 issue of Maxim...

[Megan Fox] came up to me at a party. She said, 'I've had a girl crush on you for years, and I hope that doesn't offend you.' And I said, 'Why would it offend me? I think it's wonderful' Then I said something really nerdy, like, 'I should send you a thank-you card!' She said 'Yeah,' and I just kind of withered. Thank-you cards are not sexy!
Here's the Maxim cover...

Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote