View Single Post
Old June 16 2009, 10:50 PM   #57
Thrall
Commodore

Re: Captain America... Spoilers

You do realize that "Scotty the Adulterer" is an (unfortunate) history of his, right? I mean, I love Cyclops, but it's kinda hard to ignore the fact that he has an unhappy history with telepaths. It sucks, because otherwise Slim is pretty much a paragon of virtue, but not an annoying paladin-type.
Scott never left Maddie for Jean. That's a myth that's been put forth by Morrison drones to justify his run. If they had bothered to even read those actual issues of X-Factor they would be surprised to discover that Maddie left him. She broke up with him and kicked him out of the house because he wouldn't give up being an X-Man. He and Jean didn't even get back together until he thought Maddie had been killed. Of course, when she came back she was The Gobblin Queen by that point so there was going to be no reconciliation.