View Single Post
Old June 2 2009, 08:33 PM   #1829
Garak
Mr Garak. Today My Name is Mr Garak

Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

Which were about as well founded as your opinions on football - i.e. not at all.
Phew, thanks for that "ie" - I never would have guessed you disagreed with what I say.

Seriously, I've not come across someone with less of clue about the modern game than you. You're just a glory hunting armchair. I meant what I said, go watch whatever local team you have and learn about the game.
Oh come on, you've got to have a chav friend or two that knows less than me!?

I'm sorry I don't measure up to your own biased preconceptions and what you define as a fan. Oh noes.

I hope that one day we can sit down and have an honest discussion about Arsenal's culture of failure and its boy loving manager without you resulting to personal insults and making yourself look bad.

You're what we British fans call a WUM - Wind Up Merchant. No clue about the game, just blinkered, biased nonsense. You just sit there, completely oblivious to the failings of the team you claim to support. If anyone contradicts you, you throw insults around like a child. I'm not even going to allow you to claim you're a Chelsea fan anymore. That's too much of an insult to Chelsea.
You guys have a name for everything. That's awesome, the rest of the world is really behind in that regard.

This was probably the funniest thing you've ever said though:

You just sit there, completely oblivious to the failings of the team you claim to support.