View Single Post
Old May 27 2009, 11:12 PM   #44
nx1701g
Admiral

Re: Fri, 8pm Join the Resistance - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles

SummerDream wrote: View Post
nx1701g wrote: View Post
It's over. The creator of the show and the writers are already moving on to other projects as are the cast. Friedman - who controls the show as its Executive Producer - has said they were only going to go to Fox and since Fox said no the show is over. I'm glad you liked the show so much, I really am, but now its just getting a bit sad. Terminator is terminated. The show is over and its not coming back.
You are being quite silly now. The decision if the show continued or not was not his. He had no say in the matter.
The rights holders and Fox were the negotiating parties. Josh Friedman was there to make it happen. Now the rights holders still are there, Fox isn't. This simply means the show is now looking for a new home.
You calling me silly? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Friedman is in a better position to know what was going on than you are or anyone involved with your little quest to getting the show renewed. He has said more than once that Fox was their only choice because they were the only ones that could afford to make the show. Terminator is a very expensive show to make and produce, other channels can't afford it. The sooner that you come to realize this the better off you're going to be.

Move on.

Not Dead Yet.
nx1701g is offline   Reply With Quote