View Single Post
Old May 24 2009, 09:06 PM   #431
VulKhan
Lieutenant

Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

Hi everybody,

I have been a massive Star Trek fan since I was a little kid, I LOVE the original series from the 60s and the movies 1-6 and the new one. The 7th film was nice, too, cause Kirk was still in. The other three, Voyager and Nemesis and that, is not so much my cup of tea, I'm not that interested in those, cause to me Star Trek means the original Enterprise crew and Spock, Kirk and McCoy. Don't blame me for it, please, those three and their ship was simply what Star Trek was all about for me when I was a little kid, y'know. Espacially Spock, he's definitely my hero, so to speak. Just the greatest. As for my username, I tried to have both Spock/Vulcan and Khan in it, whom I find great. The best and most personable villain in film history ever and apart from that, he was simply looking so darn handsome in this movie! :grin: Love him so much!!
The Wrath of Khan is my fav of all the Star Trek movies.