View Single Post
Old May 15 2009, 03:09 PM   #8
think
Rear Admiral

View think's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to think Send a message via AIM to think Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to think Send a message via Yahoo to think
Re: science/tech quotes of importance

yellowdingo wrote: View Post
"String Theory invalidates Religion and Evolution." - S.R. Meaney Was religion and evolution valid to begin with?

"The Universe is Debris of change in possibility, Time is continuous change in possibility, and the Singularity is the point of change in Possibility." - S.R. Meaney This is possibly wrong but then that would prove it correct, correct?

"A divided by Zero equals NOT A, where NOT A is a number set unrelated to A except at Superposition." -S.R. Meaney A divided by zero can equal A and not A simultaneously if we consider the negatively mapped superposition outside normal positions, but why would that even matter?

"Black Holes expand backward and forward through time from their point of Origin." -S.R. Meaney Black Holes do not expand but are constantly colapising - in time and space.

my four faves.

I really was not even able to find this -S.R. Meaney on the net! So does he/she really exist or what? just a link to a amazon book or maybe a web site would be helpful at this point ., right?