View Single Post
Old May 14 2009, 01:30 PM   #419
curson
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via ICQ to curson Send a message via AIM to curson Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to curson Send a message via Yahoo to curson
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

With all the excitement for the new movie, I got into the discussion and forgot to do my "I'm here" post Shame on me and may I dine in Neelix's messhall from now 'till eternity.

Hello board!
My name is Federico, an italian expat living and working in (or better: from) London.
I've been a die-hard fan of Star Trek since the distant 13th of July 1992, day when at 12 years old I saw my first TNG episode ever ("Hide and Q", yeah it was late but Italian TV sucks ). Even if that wasn't my first Star Trek episode (I had seen TOS before, here and there...) it hooked me forever and ever, and since then I avidly watched over and over again pretty much everything.
I love Science-Fiction in general, both visual and written... as long as there is to imagine and dream, I'm in for it.

First love being first love, TNG has a special place in my heart, but DS9 is a very close second, but I'm not squeamish, and I watch pretty much everything: I even forced myself to digest Enterprise

Well, I'm enjoying my time here already and hope I will be able to share my .02cents for a long time around this shores.

CIAO!

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons, even death may die."
curson is offline   Reply With Quote