View Single Post
Old May 13 2009, 08:46 PM   #29
Lieutenant Commander
Re: What ship would you choose?

curson wrote: View Post
It depends what the question implies.
Did you mean a ship that is mine (read: I'm the captain) with a full crew? Then it would be probably a Sovereign class or an Akira Class, nice and comfy. A Prometheus Class would be fun too!
Did you mean a ship that is just for me, and thus that I should be able to manage alone (with just the help of the computer), than a nice customized Defiant Class, with an holodeck and some leisure space added instead of some of the crew quarters. If that is too expensive , I'll go for a nice Danube Class runabout: those things are awesome if well configured, I can see them as space salon, more or less a good Audi A8 equivalent

I'd kill for a Negh'var battlecruiser though... but let's stay into the Federation and stay pratical. Yeah, right!
I should have been a bit more clear, sorry. You would have a full crew complement to command and go where you'd want to.

cwl wrote: View Post
well I've always loved the Klingon BoP- but I'd want the one that can fire cloaked. I'm sure I could find out a way to avoid gas-seeking torpedos.
Then I'd stay away from the beans.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
"Spock. This child is about to wipe out every living thing on Earth. Now, what do you suggest we do....spank it?" -- McCoy (Star Trek: TMP)
AdmiralSteven is offline   Reply With Quote